We provide planning, design, and construction phases services to help our clients take their projects from concept to reality.
HydroScience offers a wide range of engineering services to our clients, including studies, modeling, planning, permitting, detailed design, and construction support for both public and private clients.
HydroScience has extensive experience in planning, design, and construction of water treatment and conveyance facilities. This includes the design of groundwater and surface water treatment plants as well as pump stations, storage tanks, wells, and water distribution and transmission pipelines.
- Facilities planning
- Watershed analysis
- Hydraulic modeling
- Pilot testing
- Water distribution systems
- Groundwater treatment
- Engineering/ procurement/ construction of water treatment facilities
HydroScience has a strong background in the planning, design, and construction of wastewater treatment plants for private and public clients throughout the Pacific Rim. Our experience includes collection system master planning and the design of lift stations and pipelines ranging from small gravity sewers to large trunk mains and pressure main systems.
- Wastewater master planning
- Pipeline rehabilitation and replacement
- Lift stations
- Membrane filtration
- Facility rehabilitation
- Engineering/ procurement/ construction of wastewater treatment facilities
HydroScience has completed numerous recycled water master plans, feasibility studies, and facility plans for recycled water projects, and has designed recycled water treatment facilities, distribution systems, and retrofits. In many of these projects, we helped clients navigate through the entire recycled water process, from regulatory approvals to final construction.
- Recycled water master plans
- Recycled water treatment facilities
- Recycled water distribution systems
- Retrofits and cross-connection testing
- Regulatory approval
- Customer outreach
- Engineering/ procurement/ construction of treatment facilities